The Europarosarium Sangerhausen has an own nursery. Task of this nursery is to propagate roses from the inventory of the rosary to ensure the survival of the cultivars at Sangerhausen.
From this propagation programm, surplus plants were offered for sale online around Christmas 2011 again, following the great success of the surplus sale in 2010.
Again, orders were put very quickly, so the collection of German roses will grow. Provided that the ordered plants will survive the winter, the following cultivars will find a new home at the Fitzbek Rose Garden in 2012:
• Hede (Rosen Tantau 1934) TH
• Johanna Tantau (Rosen Tantau 1928) Pol. H.
• Joseph Guy rosa (Feldmann 1930) Pol. H.
• Kurt Scholz (Kordes, W. Söhne 1934) TH
• Märchentag (Herzogin Elsa von Württemberg 1929) TH
• Mayor Cermak (Böhm, J. 1932) TH
• Obergärtner Wiebicke (Kordes, W. Söhne 1950) Pol. H.
• Professor Baranov (Vogel, M. 1947) TH
• Rödhätte rosa (Mondani 1928) Pol. H.
• Sammetglut (Kordes, W. Söhne 1943) Pol. H.
• Stadtrat Meyn (Rosen Tantau 1919) Pol.